Our standard website development package is $1,250 and includes the following:
Five pages – a Home page, an About page, a Contact page and up to two other pages (typically your products and/or services), all completed with the content and images you send us.
A blog – Your site will include a blog unless you specifically tell us you don’t want it. Blogs are great. The search engines love them and they allow you or anyone else in your company to easily add fresh content to your site that keeps readers and prospects coming back for more.
A contact form – This will allow people to contact you quickly and easily.
A professional theme – You’ll pick the theme for your site, which will determine it’s look. There are literally thousands of free WordPress themes available. You can also select from our group of premium themes. There’s no additional charge for the premium themes but they can take a bit more time to learn how to use effectively.
Google Analytics – We will install Google Analytics, which is a free program, on your site so that you can analyze all the traffic coming to your site, where your visitors come from and what keywords are driving traffic from the search engines.
Google Webmaster Tools – We will also set up Google Webmaster Tools so you can see “behind the curtain” and know if there are any issues Google is experiencing with the crawling and indexing of your site.
A few helpful plugins – software programs that extend the functionality of your site.
Here are some examples of ones we’ll install for you:
• Platinum SEO Pack to help make your site more search engine friendly,
• Google XML Sitemap, helps the search engines index your site more thoroughly and automatically notifies the major search engines when you add new content,
• A Related Posts plugin to help people find additional related content on your site,
• A backup plugin to ensure you have regular backups of your database and site files,
• A social sharing plugin so people who find your site interesting can share it on their favorite social media sites,
• And much more depending on your individual needs.
A whole suite of video tutorials that will show you how to maintain the blog, add images, add new pages, write posts, etc.
For the majority of small businesses this will get you going. If you need more check out our Website Extras.
Beautiful! How does it work?